It's hard to put a price on the satisfaction our CAREGiversSM
get from helping others in need, but we do just that. We provide excellent benefits and wages.
Here's what we offer:
- Excellent hourly wages
- Recognition (Gift Cards, Anniversaries, Birthdays)
- Career Path
- Wellness Program
- We offer PTO/Vacation Pay based on hours worked
- Sprint and Verizon Discounts
- Paid Continuing Education Training
- Friend and Family Referral Bonuses
You may receive tips in hugs, but you'll also receive a real paycheck for your caregiving. Our pay rates vary according to level of training and type of shift. Beyond wages, we also may reimburse CAREGiversSM for mileage driven in your personal vehicle when you provide incidental transportation for your client.
Our CAREGiversSM report a high degree of satisfaction in their work. No doubt this is because of the many fringe benefits that come from working with Home Instead Senior Care.
- Job training: Beyond learning practical skills, you can educate yourself about complex diseases like Alzheimer's.
- Flexible schedules: Work when it suits you. Together, we will tailor a schedule that works for you.
- Work close to home: You will be serving seniors in your own community. We may even be able to match you with a client who lives in your neighborhood.
- Make new friends: Our CAREGiversSM typically forge genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Home Instead® CAREGiversSM and have opportunities to develop professional relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Home Instead CAREGiverSM, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.